Terms of Service
Article 1: This agreement
Use products sold on Mr. Transcription (this site)
Browse all customers (hereinafter referred to as "users") and this site
In addition, we may change the contents of this agreement and each guideline at our discretion as necessary without prior notice.
The user shall be deemed to have consented to the change of this agreement when using this website after this agreement has been changed and posted on this website.
The contents posted on the blog such as "Frequently Asked Questions" and the provisions added to the specific services of this website shall form part of this agreement.
Article 2: Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations
We do not guarantee the accuracy of each service provided on this site (hereinafter referred to as "each service") and the content of the article. In addition, the Company shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages caused by the use of each service by the user.
We do not contain any harmful substances such as viruses in all information, articles, images, etc. on this site, no unauthorized access from third parties, and any other matters regarding the safety of this site. We do not guarantee.
Article 3: Management of user ID and password
The user shall manage the user ID and password of this service at his / her own risk.
The user may not transfer or lend the user ID and password to a third party under any circumstances. If the combination of user ID and password matches the registered information and you are logged in, we will consider it to be used by the user who has registered that user ID.
Article 4: Prohibition of reprinting information, etc.
All copyrights of all data, articles, images, etc. that make up this site belong to the Company and the creators of the images, etc. The copyright of texts, images, videos, etc. posted or edited by the user using this service shall be reserved by the user or other existing right holders. However, the Company shall be able to use sentences, images, videos, etc. posted or edited using this service, and the user shall not exercise the moral rights of the author with respect to this use.
Except as provided in the main text of the preceding paragraph, all copyrights and other intellectual property rights regarding this service and all information related to this service belong to the Company or the right holder who has licensed the use to the Company, and the user does not have permission. You may not copy, transfer, lend, translate, modify, reprint, publicly transmit (including enabling transmission), transmit, distribute, publish, or use for business.
If the information posted on this site is reprinted without permission in violation of the preceding paragraph, the Company will take various measures (warnings, complaints, claims for damages, injunctions, rehabilitation) based on the Copyright Law against the violators. Request for measures, etc.).
Article 5: Attribution of rights
All programs, software, services, trademarks and trade names that make up this site, as well as the services, products and related technologies provided by the Company and the businesses with which the Company has a business alliance, are the rights of the businesses with which the Company has a business alliance. Etc., which belong to the right holder of the program, etc. or the information provider, etc., and the user, etc. must not perform any act that infringes the right, etc.
Users, etc. must not infringe or modify all the programs, software, etc. that make up this site.
If a dispute arises in violation of the provisions of this Article, the user, etc. shall resolve the dispute at his own expense and responsibility, and shall exempt the Company from liability in any case.
Article 6: Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer
We have virtually or legal defects in this service (safety, reliability, accuracy, integrity, effectiveness, suitability for a specific purpose, security defects, errors and bugs, infringement of rights, etc.) Includes.) We do not guarantee, either explicitly or implicitly, that there is no such thing.
Our company does not take any responsibility for any damage caused to the user due to this service. However, if the contract between the Company and the user regarding this service (including this agreement) is a consumer contract stipulated in the Consumer Contract Law, this disclaimer does not apply.
Even in the case specified in the proviso of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall suffer damages caused by special circumstances among the damages caused to the user due to default or illegal acts due to the Company's negligence (excluding gross negligence) (the Company or the user). We do not take any responsibility for foreseeing or foreseeing the occurrence of damage. In addition, compensation for damages caused to the user due to default or illegal acts due to our negligence (excluding gross negligence) shall be limited to the amount of usage fee received from the user in the month in which the damage occurred.
Article 7: Infringement of intellectual property rights
(1) The user is obliged to confirm by himself / herself whether the images and other contents uploaded on this website do not infringe the copyrights of third parties.
We shall not be obliged to do so.
(2) Regarding sentences created by users using this website
When a third party makes a claim for damages or an objection on the grounds of infringement of copyright, etc.
The user shall handle it at his / her own risk, and the Company shall not be liable at all.
Article 8: Changes in service content, etc.
We may request changes to the contents of this service without notifying the user. The user shall not be able to reject our request.
Article 9: Temporary suspension of each service
In the following cases, the Company shall be able to temporarily suspend the provision of each service without prior notice. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by the user or a third party due to the suspension of each service, regardless of the content or mode.
When performing our system maintenance, inspection, repair, etc. in order to keep each service in good working condition.
When each service cannot be provided due to a fire or power outage.
When each service cannot be provided due to a natural disaster.
In addition, when it is necessary to temporarily stop the provision of each service due to operational or technical reasons.
The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service, regardless of the reason.
Article 10: Termination of service
The Company shall be able to terminate each service by notifying the user at least 7 days in advance.
Regarding the notification of the end of each service in the preceding paragraph, the Company shall notify the user and the viewer by posting on this site.
Regarding the loss or damage of the user or a third party caused directly or indirectly by the termination of each service in paragraph 1, regardless of the content or mode, the Company shall contact the user or the third party. We are not responsible for any damages.
The refund procedure and cancellation procedure will be performed on a daily basis starting from the day when the service is no longer available.
Article 11: Consent
(1) When placing an order through this website, users and viewers form this agreement and a part of this agreement.
You agree to the contents of "Specified Commercial Transactions Law Indication", "Personal Information Protection Policy" and "Frequently Asked Questions".
(2) If the Company transfers the business related to this website to another company,
Status under the usage contract due to the business transfer,
Rights and obligations based on this agreement, user registration information and other customer information may be transferred to the transferee of the business transfer.
The user agrees in advance in this section with respect to such transfer. The business transfer specified in this section shall include not only ordinary business transfer but also company splits and all other cases where business is transferred.
Article 12: User's actions
We provide this service to users via the Internet. All devices, communication means, software, etc. for connecting to the Internet must be properly installed and operated by the user at his / her own risk and expense. We are not responsible for the operation.
The user agrees that a separate communication fee, etc. will be required to use or browse this service depending on the user's Internet connection environment, etc., and the user shall bear all of the communication fee, etc. I will.
The user acknowledges in advance that it may not be possible to view or use part of this service depending on the user's Internet connection environment, etc.
Article 13: Usage fee
As a consideration for using this service, the user shall pay the usage fee separately determined by the Company and displayed on this site by the method specified by the Company.
The user shall pay the usage fee to the Company by the payment deadline.
Article 14: Changes to this agreement
Article 15: Registration
- The user must not make false registrations when using this service, not only when registering as a member, but must register accurate and true information.
- Membership registration applicants must not register as a member if any of the following applies. In addition, the Company may not approve the membership registration if the Company determines that the membership registration applicant falls under any of the following. Any damages, losses or expenses (direct damages, indirect damages, contingent damages, special damages, punitive damages, consequential damages, lost profits, attorneys) to the member registration applicant or a third party due to our disapproval of membership registration Even if costs are incurred, but not limited to these, we will take all responsibility (not limited to contract liability and tort liability, but based on any other legal theory, regardless of whether it was foreseen or not). We do not take any responsibility).
- When the member registration applicant registers false matters during the member registration procedure
- When the member registration applicant is already a member of this service at the time of the member registration procedure
- If the member registration applicant has received measures such as suspension of membership, forced withdrawal, or restrictions on the use of this service from the Company in the past
- Regardless of the intention or negligence of the member registration applicant, disputes with other users or third parties related to this service in the past (including all troubles such as complaints and claims as well as trials) If
- When the member registration applicant actually or is likely to perform an act that violates this agreement
- Members registration applicants are gangsters, gangsters, those who have not been members of gangsters for less than five years, associate members of gangsters, companies related to gangsters, general assembly shops, etc. Those who pursue economic benefits using violence, power, or fraudulent methods, or those who are equivalent to these (hereinafter collectively referred to as "anti-social forces"), or fall under any of the following. If found
- Having a relationship in which antisocial forces are recognized as controlling management
- Having a relationship in which antisocial forces are deemed to be substantially involved in management
- Having a relationship that is recognized as unfairly using antisocial forces, such as for the purpose of gaining the wrongful profits of oneself or a third party or for the purpose of damaging a third party.
- Having a relationship that is recognized as being involved in providing funds, etc., or providing convenience to antisocial forces
- Officers or persons who are substantially involved in management have a socially criticized relationship with antisocial forces
- Have stated to the Company or users that they or their affiliates are antisocial forces
- When the member registration applicant falls under any of the following in services other than this service provided by our company or our affiliated companies (hereinafter referred to as "other services")
- If you have been subject to measures such as suspension of membership, forced withdrawal, or restrictions on the use of other services in the past
- Regardless of the intentional or negligence of the member registration applicant, disputes with other users or third parties related to other services in the past (including all troubles such as complaints and claims as well as trials) If
- When there is a risk that approving membership registration will hinder the performance of our business or technical issues.
- In addition to the previous items, when we judge that it is not appropriate
- Any damages, losses or expenses (including direct damages, indirect damages, contingent damages, special damages, punitive damages, consequential damages, lost profits, attorney's fees, etc.) caused by the member's violation of the provisions of this Article. (Not limited to these), the Company shall not be liable for any liability (including not only contract liability and tort liability but also liability based on any other legal theory) regardless of whether it was foreseen or not. Hmm.
Article 16: Confidentiality
In this agreement, "confidential information" means a written (including electromagnetic method; the same shall apply hereinafter in this article), oral or recording medium from the other party by the Company or a registered user in connection with the service use contract or this service. It means all information about the other party's technology, sales, business, finance, organization, and other matters provided or disclosed by, etc., or obtained. However, any of the following items shall not be classified as confidential information.
What was already publicly known or already known when it was provided or disclosed by the other party or when it was known.
After being provided, disclosed, or obtained from the other party, it became publicly known through publications or other reasons that cannot be attributed to one's own blame.
Obtained legally without obligation of confidentiality from a third party who has the authority to provide or disclose
Developed independently without confidential information
What was confirmed in writing by the other party that confidentiality is not required
The Company and registered users shall use the confidential information only for the purpose of using this service, and shall not provide, disclose or leak the confidential information of the other party to a third party without the written consent of the other party.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Company or registered users may disclose confidential information based on orders, requests or requests of law, courts or government agencies. However, if there is such an order, request or request, the other party must be notified promptly.
The confidentiality obligation of this article shall survive for one year after the termination of the service use contract.
Article 17: Prohibited acts
The user must not perform the following acts when using this service.
- The act of one person creating multiple free accounts.
- Use of abandoned email addresses.
- Acts of lending one's own account to a third party, and acts equivalent to it.
- Infringement of copyright of a third party.
- Acts that cause damage to us or a third party.
- Acts that infringe on the property, honor, privacy, etc. of our company and third parties
- Acts of impersonating a third party
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of this website.
- Unauthorized access to servers and other computers.
- Acts of falsifying information that can be used in this service or providing incorrect information
- Acts that violate the law.
- Other acts that we deem inappropriate.
If the user commits the prohibited acts listed in the preceding paragraph, he / she shall be liable for all damages to the user or a third party who has been damaged by the prohibited acts, and has the user intentionally or negligently made any mistakes? Regardless of this, we are exempt from this liability. The Company includes any damages, losses or expenses (direct damages, indirect damages, contingent damages, special damages, punitive damages, consequential damages, lost profits, attorney's fees, etc.) caused by the prohibited acts, but only these. We do not take any responsibility (not limited to contract liability and tort liability, but also liability based on any other legal theory), regardless of whether it was foreseen or not.
Damages, losses or expenses (direct damages, indirect damages, contingent damages, special damages, punitive damages, consequential damages, lost profits, attorneys' fees, etc. In case of suffering (including but not limited to expenses) (including the case where a third party pursues liability for damages to the Company), the user will compensate and compensate for these. Have to.
If the Company deems that it falls under the prohibited acts set forth in Paragraph 1 of this Article, or if the Company deems it necessary for any other reason, the Company shall, regardless of whether the user was intentional or negligent. Measures to prevent the occurrence and spread of damage due to prohibited acts and other measures that the Company deems appropriate without prior notice (Respond to requests for disclosure of information about the user from a person who alleges that the user has infringed his / her rights) (Including acts) can be taken. By taking such measures, any damages, losses or expenses (direct damages, indirect damages, contingent damages, special damages, punitive damages, consequential damages, lost profits, attorney's fees, etc.) will be inflicted on the user or a third party. Including, but not limited to, any liability (not limited to contract liability and tort liability, but also liability based on any other legal theory), whether or not it was foreseen, is included. I will not bear it.
Article 18: Governing law and jurisdiction
In interpreting this agreement, Japanese law shall be the governing law.
In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be the exclusive jurisdiction.