[Mr. Transcription] How to issue and print receipts for credit/debit cards (Stripe)
Dec. 4, 2023
Mr. Transcription provides safe and secure payment by using the Stripe payment service when making credit card or debit card payments.
We will introduce how to issue a receipt when paying through Stripe.
[Mr. Transcription] Issuing a receipt
If you would like a receipt,
- receipt email
- Usage statement and receipt issued by Transcription
will serve as your receipt .
Once the purchase is completed with Mr. Transcription, a receipt email similar to the one above will be sent to the specified email address.
(Specify the domain where the receipt will be sent: stripe.com)
You will also receive an email from Stripe where you can download your invoice and receipt . The downloaded receipt will be displayed like this.
At this time, information such as the recipient's name and address will reflect the information at the time of payment.
Due to the specifications of the payment service "Stripe", this information cannot be downloaded even if you change the information later.
The next time you make a payment, you can download the reflected invoice/receipt.
The registration number on invoices and receipts that can be downloaded from Stripe emails will be outlined in red.
- JP TRN
Items starting with "registration number" correspond to the "registration number".
This depends on Stripe settings and cannot be changed.
If you would like to enter the item "Registration number", please log in to Ondoku and download it from your card usage statement and receipt .
You can use this as your receipt.
Usage statement and receipt issued by Transcription
- Login to Mr. Transcription
- Access settings
- Click on the card details and receipt
- Click "Confirm" for the date you want from the history
- Download or print the usage statement/receipt PDF
You can easily get it like this. Please feel free to use it as it is convenient.
In addition to the latest information on Mr. Transcription, the blog also introduces many useful ways to use it.
Please take a look!
If you think, ``I want this feature,'' or ``It would be more convenient,'' please feel free to contact us and send us a request!
■ AI transcription service "Mr. Transscription"
"Mr. Transcription" is an online transcription tool that can be used from zero initial cost and 1,000 yen per month (* free version available).
- Supports more than 20 file formats such as audio, video, and images
- Can be used from both PC and smartphone
- Supports technical terms such as medical care, IT, and long-term care
- Supports creation of subtitle files and speaker separation
- Supports transcription in approximately 99 languages including English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, German, French, Italian, etc.
To use it, just upload the audio file from the site. Transcription text is available in seconds to tens of minutes.
You can use it for free if you transcribe it for up to 10 minutes, so please try it once.
Transcription for audio / video / image transcription. It is a transcription service that anyone can use for free without installation.
- What is Mr. Transcription?
- Transcript images, sounds, and videos with Mr. Transcription
- Free registration
- Rate plan